Who is a Stakeholder
A stakeholder is anyone who has a role in South Country Health Alliance’s health care delivery process – which includes our health plan members, providers, county workers, SCHA staff, advocates, and others in the counties we serve. Twice annually South Country hosts a meeting for all stakeholders. Through open discussion and conversation, stakeholders will have the opportunity to give input and insight that helps the health plan provide the best possible health care benefits and service for members enrolled in senior and special needs programs living in South Country’s rural communities. South Country also shares anything new or changing in the health plan.
October 24, 2019 from 1 p.m to 3 p.m., with registration at 12:30 p.m.
Join us at any of the five locations:
- South Country Health Alliance Main office, 2300 Park Drive, Suite 100, Owatonna
- Morrison County Government Center, 213 SE First Avenue, Little Falls
- Brown County Community Services – Human Services, 1117 Center Street, New Ulm
- Goodhue County Health and Human Services, 426 West Avenue, Red Wing
- Kanabec County Public Service Building, 903 East Forest Avenue, Mora
- October 24, 2019 Minutes (pdf)
- May 15, 2019 Minutes (pdf)
- October 25, 2018 Minutes (pdf)
- May 16, 2018 Minutes (pdf)
- October 26, 2017 Minutes (pdf)
- May 18, 2017 Minutes (pdf)