How to Enroll in AbilityCare (HMO SNP)
1. Find out if you are eligible.
To be eligible for membership in AbilityCare, you must:
- Be certified disabled by the Social Security Administration or State Medical Review Team (SMRT);
- Be at least 18 and under the age of 65 at the time of enrollment;
- Be eligible for Medical Assistance;
- Have Medicare Parts A and B;
- Live in one of the following Minnesota counties: Brown, Dodge, Freeborn, Goodhue, Kanabec, Sibley, Steele, Wabasha, or Waseca.
2. Learn more about the plan.
Review the information found on this website about AbilityCare. You may call and speak with an enrollment specialist who can help answer your questions about AbilityCare and verify whether or not you meet the eligibility requirements. Call SCHA Member Services. Free translation service is available if you need help in another language.
3. Fill out an enrollment form.
If you have a printer, you may download and print the Enrollment Form found in the Member Materials on the right. If you prefer to have a form mailed to you, please call SCHA Member Services.
Note: When you are filling out the form, please print clearly using blue or black ink only.
4. Mail the completed form to:
More Information for AbilityCare
|AbilityCare Member Materials|
|Evidence of Coverage|
|Annual Notice of Changes|
|Summary of Benefits|
|List of Covered Drugs (Formulary)|
|Provider and Pharmacy Directory||Web Page|
|Medicare Star Ratings|
|LIS Premium Summary Chart|
|CMS Best Available Evidence Coverage||Web Page|
|Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies|