How to Enroll in AbilityCare (HMO SNP)
1. Find out if you are eligible.
To be eligible for membership in AbilityCare, you must:
- Be certified disabled by the Social Security Administration or State Medical Review Team (SMRT);
- Be at least 18 and under the age of 65 at the time of enrollment;
- Be eligible for Medical Assistance;
- Have Medicare Parts A and B;
- Live in one of the following Minnesota counties: Brown, Dodge, Freeborn, Goodhue, Kanabec, Morrison, Sibley, Steele, Todd, Wabasha, Wadena, or Waseca.
2. Learn more about the plan.
Review the information found on this website about AbilityCare. You may call and speak with an enrollment specialist who can help answer your questions about AbilityCare and verify whether or not you meet the eligibility requirements. Call SCHA Member Services. Free translation service is available if you need help in another language.
3. Fill out an enrollment form.
Note: When you are filling out the form, please print clearly using blue or black ink only.
4. Mail the completed form to:
More Information for AbilityCare
|AbilityCare Member Materials|
|Evidence of Coverage||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Annual Notice of Changes||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Summary of Benefits||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Pre-Enrollment Checklist||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|List of Covered Drugs (Formulary)||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Formulary Updates||November 2019||N/A|
|Provider and Pharmacy Directory||Web Page|
|Medicare Star Ratings||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|LIS Premium Summary Chart||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|CMS Best Available Evidence Coverage||Web Page|
|Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|