How to Enroll in SeniorCare Complete
1. Find out if you are eligible.
To be eligible for membership in SeniorCare Complete, you must:
- Be at least 65 years old;
- Be eligible for Medical Assistance;
- Have Medicare Parts A and B;
- Live in one of the following Minnesota counties: Brown, Dodge, Freeborn, Goodhue, Kanabec, Morrison, Sibley, Steele, Todd, Wabasha, Wadena, or Waseca.
2. Learn more about the plan.
Review the information found on this website about SeniorCare Complete. You may call and speak with an enrollment specialist who can help answer your questions about SeniorCare Complete and verify whether or not you meet the eligibility requirements. Call SCHA Member Services. Free translation service is available if you need help in another language.
3. Fill out an enrollment form.
Note: When you are filling out the form, please print clearly using blue or black ink only.
4. Mail completed form to:
More Information for SeniorCare Complete
2018 SeniorCare Complete Member Materials
2017 SeniorCare Complete Member Materials
- Member Handbook (pdf)
- Annual Notice of Changes (pdf)
- Summary of Benefits (pdf)
- List of Covered Drugs (Formulary) (pdf)
- Provider and Pharmacy Directory (web)
- Primary Care Network Listing (pdf)
- Medicare Star Ratings (pdf)
- LIS Premium Summary Chart (pdf)
- CMS Best Available Evidence Coverage (web)
- Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies (pdf)