Filing a Part D Grievance
A grievance is any complaint you may have other than one that involves a Coverage Determination. You must file a grievance either orally or in writing no later than 60 days after the event or incident that led to the grievance. These are some examples of the types of problems that may lead you to file a grievance:
- You feel that you are being encouraged to leave (disenroll from) SeniorCare Complete.
- There are problems with the service you receive.
- You wait too long on the phone or in the pharmacy.
- There are problems with the cleanliness or condition of pharmacy.
- You disagree with our decision not to give you a “fast” Coverage Determination or Appeal.
You will receive a response within:
- 24 hours if your grievance involves a refusal to give you a “fast” Coverage Determination or Appeal.
- 30 calendar days for all other grievances. We may extend the timeline by up to 14 calendar days if you ask for an extension or we justify a need for additional information and the delay is in your best interest.
If you have a grievance, you can call Member Services.
You can also mail your grievance to:
Owatonna, MN 55060
While we encourage you to contact South Country Health Alliance Member Services first when you have a grievance, you can also tell Medicare about your grievance directly by visiting the Medicare website (external link).
More Information for SeniorCare Complete
|SeniorCare Complete Member Materials|
|Member Handbook||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Annual Notice of Changes||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Summary of Benefits||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Pre-enrollment Checklist||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|List of Covered Drugs (Formulary)||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Formulary Updates||October 2019||N/A|
|Provider and Pharmacy Directory||Web Page|
|LIS Premium Summary Chart||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|Medicare Star Ratings||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|
|CMS Best Available Evidence Coverage||Web Page|
|Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies||2019 PDF||2020 PDF|