How to Enroll in SharedCare (SNBC)
1. Find out if you are eligible.
To be eligible for membership in SharedCare, you must:
- Be certified disabled by the Social Security Administration or State Medical Review Team (SMRT);
- Be at least 18 and under the age of 65 at the time of enrollment;
- Be eligible for Medical Assistance;
- Have Original Medicare or Medicare with another health plan;
- Live in one of the following Minnesota counties: Brown, Dodge, Freeborn, Goodhue, Kanabec, Morrison, Sibley, Steele, Todd, Wabasha, Wadena, or Waseca.
2. Learn more about the plan.
Review the information found on this website about SharedCare. You may call and speak with an enrollment specialist who can help answer your questions about SharedCare and verify whether or not you meet the eligibility requirements. Call SCHA Member Services. Free translation service is available if you need help in another language.
3. Fill out an enrollment form.
Note: When you are filling out the form, please print clearly using blue or black ink only.
4. Mail completed form to: