- Be certified disabled by the Social Security Administration or State Medical Review Team (SMRT);
- Be at least 18 and under the age of 65 at the time of enrollment;
- Be eligible for Medical Assistance;
- Live in our service area (see map) .
If you also have Original Medicare or Medicare with another health plan, you are still eligible for SharedCare. SharedCare eligibility is determined by a financial worker in your county.
- A large network of providers where members can receive care without referrals
- A Community Care Connector located in the county who helps members get the services and supports they need
- Ask Mayo Clinic nurse advice line is available 24/7 (the phone number is on back of ID card)
- Care Coordination service is available
Not a Member Yet?
There are many more benefits to being an SharedCare member, and the best part is, there is no extra cost to you! See How to Enroll for more information. Or, if you wish to speak with someone about your enrollment questions, please the number below. We are happy to help!
Enrollment Questions and Assistance
October 1-February 14: 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
You may end your membership in our plan at any time. Ending your membership in our plan is voluntary (your own choice). Please refer to “Cancellation” in Section 2 of the Member Handbook (previously called the Evidence of Coverage), located under Member Materials in the right column of this page.