How to Use the Provider Online Search
The data for this search is updated weekly. However, some network providers may have been added or removed from our network after this data was published, and some providers in our network may no longer be accepting new members. If you are having trouble finding a provider who will accept new members, or have questions about a specific provider, contact our Member Services at 1-866-567-7242 (TTY users call 1-800-627-3529 or 711) or call the provider directly.
Notes and Tips
- You do not need to fill out every search field. Having fewer fields selected may even result in more successful searches.
- If you are looking for a pharmacy, use the Pharmacy Search.
- The provider and pharmacy networks may change throughout the year. Benefits and copays may change on January 1 of each year.
- This information is available for free in other languages. You can also get this information free in other formats, such as large print, braille, or audio. Call Member Services to make a request.
Searching for a Practitioner
Practitioners are people who are health care professionals. Choose either Medical or Dental. From this point, you will use the following search options:
- State will include providers within the state code chosen from the drop down menu.
- City will include providers within the city chosen from the drop down menu.
- Zip Code will include providers within the entered zip code. If you don’t know the zip code, try using the City drop down menu and select the city.
- First Name and Last Name will include all providers with the entered name. The name search is narrow, so it will only find exactly what you type in. For example, “jo” will find Jo, Bobbi Jo, or Jo Anne, but not Joan, John, etc.
- Specialty will find providers from the specialty chosen from the drop down menu.
- Gender will find providers of the chosen gender. Both genders are shown if no gender is selected.
- Accepting New Patients will find providers who indicate they are accepting new patients. While the data we show may indicate a particular provider will accept new patients, this is not guaranteed and should be confirmed with the individual provider.
- Affiliated Clinics will show which health care facilities a practitioner may work with.
Searching for a Facility
Facilities are places where health care practitioners provide services. Choose from Clinic, Hospital, or Dental. From there, use the following search options:
- State will include facilities within the state code chosen from the drop down menu.
- City will include facilities within the city chosen from the drop down menu.
- Zip Code will include facilities within the entered zip code. If you don’t know the zip code, try using the City drop down menu and select the city.
- Clinic/Hospital/Dental Clinic Name will show the facility name chosen from the drop down menu.
- Language will include facilities that can speak or interpret using the language chosen from the drop down menu.
- Specialty (only available with Clinic) will find specific facilities providing the specialty service chosen from the drop down menu.
Search and Reset
- Click the Search button to perform the search.
- Choose Reset Search to clear the search filters, or Start Over to begin a new search.
- Tip: If your search does not return any results, try removing some of the search options to broaden the search.
H2419, H5703_3116, Approved
Directory Error Notification