SeniorCare Complete (HMO SNP)
Understanding SeniorCare Complete
SeniorCare Complete Coverage and Eligibility
SeniorCare Complete is a Minnesota Senior Health Options (MSHO) program. SeniorCare Complete is designed to help seniors access the health care, medications, and support services they need. To be eligible for SeniorCare Complete, you must:
- Be at least 65 at the time of enrollment;
- Be eligible for Medical Assistance;
- Have Medicare Parts A and B;
- Live in our service area (see map).
SeniorCare Complete eligibility is determined by a financial worker in your county.
SeniorCare Complete provides Medicare Part A (hospital), Part B (medical), Part D (prescription drug), and Medical Assistance coverage.
You do not pay a separate monthly plan premium for SeniorCare Complete. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium (unless your Part B premium is paid for you by Medical Assistance (Medicaid) or another third party).
SeniorCare Complete Features:
- A large network of providers where members can receive care without referrals
- A large pharmacy network where members can get prescriptions
- A Community Care Connector located in the county who helps members get the services and supports they need
- Ask Mayo Clinic nurse advice line and online support, available 24/7
- Care Coordination service is available
- Additional services to help members stay in their home (Elderly Waiver) if eligible
Did you know that annual screening for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is a covered benefit for South Country members? Call Member Services for specific benefit information. If you are at risk, be safe! Get tested!
Not a Member Yet?
There are many more benefits to being a SeniorCare Complete member, and the best part is, there is no extra cost to you! See How to Enroll for more information. Or, if you wish to speak with someone about your enrollment questions, please use the number below. We are happy to help!
Enrollment Questions and Assistance
October 1 – February 14: 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
You may end your membership in our plan at any time. Ending your membership in our plan may be voluntary (your own choice) or involuntary (not your own choice). Please refer to Chapter 10 of this year’s Member Handbook (see under Member Materials in the right column of this page) for more information.
More Information for SeniorCare Complete
2018 SeniorCare Complete Member Materials
2017 SeniorCare Complete Member Materials
- Member Handbook (pdf)
- Annual Notice of Changes (pdf)
- Summary of Benefits (pdf)
- List of Covered Drugs (Formulary) (pdf)
- Provider and Pharmacy Directory (web)
- Primary Care Network Listing (pdf)
- Medicare Star Ratings (pdf)
- LIS Premium Summary Chart (pdf)
- CMS Best Available Evidence Coverage (web)
- Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies (pdf)