How to Enroll in SingleCare (SNBC)
1. Find out if you are eligible.
To be eligible for membership in SingleCare, you must:
- Be certified disabled by the Social Security Administration or State Medical Review Team (SMRT);
- Be at least 18 and under the age of 65 at the time of enrollment;
- Be eligible for Medical Assistance;
- Live in our service area (see service area map).
2. Learn more about the plan.
Review the information found on this website about SingleCare. You may call and speak with an enrollment specialist who can help answer your questions about SingleCare and verify whether or not you meet the eligibility requirements. Call South Country Member Services. Free translation service is available if you need help in another language.
3. Fill out an enrollment form.
If you have a printer, you may download and print the 2023 Enrollment Form (pdf) directly from this web page. If you prefer to have a form mailed to you, please call South Country Member Services.
Note: When you are filling out the form, please print clearly using blue or black ink only.
4. Mail completed form to:
SingleCare c/o SCHA
6380 West Frontage Road
Medford, MN 55049
SingleCare Member Materials
|Provider and Pharmacy Directory (web)|
|List of Covered Drugs (Formulary) (pdf)|
|Medicaid List of Specialty Drugs (pdf)|