Welcome to the supplementary content for our printed Embracing Life booklet
Embracing Life is a helpful guide book produced by South Country Health Alliance for health plan members who are pregnant. Our guide contains a calendar, helpful tips, and resources for new mom’s both during and after their pregnancy.
The content of these pages is only part of what we have to offer – if you don’t have a guide book, call Member Services to request one or download it from the Resource box on the right.
More Resources for Parents
- Prenatal & Postpartum Care
- Feeding Your Baby
- Childproofing, First Aid, and Safety
- Dental Care
- Well-care for Babies and Children
- Caffeine and Substance Use Pre & Post Pregnancy
- More Resources and Numbers
- RideConnect Transportation
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Phone Service
- Tobacco Cessation
- Dental Appointments
- Community Care Connectors