South Country relies on our contracted providers to help us meet the needs of our members. These individuals and organizations are considered First Tier, Downstream and Related Entities (FDRs). FDRs are individuals or entities who provide administrative and/or health care services in connection with South Country programs. As an FDR, your organization must comply with Medicare Compliance Program requirements including, but not limited to:
- Distribution of Standards of Conduct and Compliance Policies and Procedures
- General Compliance and Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA) Training
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) and the Government Services Administration (GSA) Exclusion Screening
- Monitoring and Auditing Downstream Entities
- Record Retention
- Reporting FWA and Compliance Concerns
FDRs are vital to the success of South Country’s programs and services. We have created a FDR Compliance Guide to assist FDRs in understanding and meeting compliance obligations under its contract(s).
Links on this page provide information relating to the FDR Compliance Guide, Annual Attestation ans CMS Fraud and Abuse Booklet.