South Country Health Alliance's MinnesotaCare is for people ages 0-64 who live in Brown, Dodge, Goodhue, Kanabec, Sibley, Steele, Wabasha or Waseca counties.
In addition to medical, dental and eye care, MinnesotaCare members can receive these health care services:
- 2 dental preventive visits and fluoride varnishes per year
- Free car seats for eligible children up to 8 years old
- Preventive care and well care rewards for completing screenings and well care visits
- Free translation service if English is not your first language
- A local Community Care Connector who can help you with coverage or provider issues
MinnesotaCare eligibility is determined by a financial worker in your county. To find out if you qualify you will need to do one of the following:
- Call or visit your local county human services office
- Call Minnesota Health Care Programs at 1-800-657-3739 or TTY 1-800-627-3529 or 711
- Learn More (external link) on the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) website
If you have any questions about South Country Health Alliance or our MinnesotaCare program, call Member Services. A Member Services specialist will be happy to answer your questions.
See MinnesotaCare eligibility information (external link) from DHS. For Member Rights and Responsibilities, see Sections 3 and 4 in the Member Handbook (under Member Materials to the right).